It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or share this information with anyone.
We will use your information only to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g.using a tool to complete marketing activity which will be fully outlined to you.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
You may opt-out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do so at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what personal data we have about you if any.
- Change or correct any personal data we have about you.
- Request for us to delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can confirm this on our site (and any site) by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who specifically need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The laptops/computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.